Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photo Shoot


My friend Rose over at Rosemary Wagner Photography took my boys pictures today. If anyone knows anything about my boys it is that they never both cooperate at the same time. The weather was iffy, so we opted for an inside photo session at her studio on First Hill. We arrived and she had brought her kids with so they immediately started playing, putting my boys at ease in the space while Rose and I set up. (For those that don't remember, I also work seasonally for Dorian Studio with the schools for homecomings and PROM and I work with Rose (who moonlights), which is how I know her.) We then got the boys together in a little radio flyer wagon I had brought (Thanks Tina!!!). I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out...the boys were dressed in blue jeans, white shirts, and bare feet. Couldn't have been cuter, except for the second outfit I brought...Wyatt a blue/red airplane shirt and Connor a plain red shirt. We got the boys individually and then together without the wagon and then with a desk. Can you tell, I am super excited about this...I can't wait to see them....alas, it will be up to a month because Rose is so super busy mom and photographer with a growing business. Which is actually quite standard....so in the meantime I will just wait and recommend her to anyone wanting some high quality photos of their family. Check out her website to see some of her work...tell her I sent ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment