Sunday, June 24, 2018

June Color Block of the Month

I love June....school gets out....I am done with work until fall.....and this month's color for the Color Block Challenge is PURPLE!  This month my block was designed by Jen at Patterns By Jen.  For as much as I love Purple, I didn't have enough of the right purple for this project and had to call upon some friends.  My friend, Robin, came through and had the purple that reads almost solid that I was able to use....you see....I am trying to use only fabrics that make the whole block "read" the color for the month.  I am actually not sure I succeeded this month because my 2nd fabric was fussy cut from a scrap piece that was left from the back of a different quilt....you be the judge, how did I do this  month?


No comments:

Post a Comment