Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wyatt is 2


Stats

Weight: 28 lbs

Height: 35.5 "

Head C: 19 1/2"

I can't believe that my baby is 2! Where did the time go? He is growing into a very independent little boy who already tries to dress himself. He is talking more and more and has cute little two word sentences...I try...He still loves his red blanket and that is by far our comfort item. He can climb the ladder on the swing set, but won't go down the slide. (thanks dad for making it too fast). He still takes naps and loves to be read to. He will now give hugs and kisses if asked.

We have so many hopes and dreams for our children, but I just hope that he can stay the same smiling child of mine for at least another year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wyatt! We miss you guys. Rosie gives a thumbs up on the choice of a blanket as a lovey. Hers is still a pillow case (minus the pillow). we send all our love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of him! So cute, I can't believe he is already 2!

    ReplyDelete