Thursday, January 29, 2009

Books

Books, my constant companion and friend. The ones who never let me down or even care what type of mood I am in. Anyway, I just read the following (in one day):

I have to say that within the first 25 pages I was laughing out loud. I LOVE Janet Evanovich!!! She is always good for a laugh so hard you almost pee your pants. I will not read her on the airplane because people look at me strange when I laugh. If you are looking for something to read that is light, this is for you.

In this episode Stephanie Plum is trying to track down a genius scientist who stole and invention he was working on and a big bad "Unmentionable"....Diesel is back and Morelli is NOT happy since his brother got kicked out by his wife and is now living with him. Chaos as only Stephanie could bring is out in full force. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment